- Are you having trouble seeing the clock or the other side of the pool when you go swimming?
- Contact lenses shouldn’t be used in water, as bacteria in the water can stick to the lens giving you very bad eye infections.
Prescription swimming goggles are a great idea for swimming.
- We stock ready-made ones with the same prescription in both eyes. These can be a great help for those who find it frustrating not being able to see in the pool.
- They’re particularly useful when swimming with children, meaning you can keep a close eye on them to make sure they’re safe.
- Goggles can also be made to order for those with unusual prescriptions.
Try them out for yourself… you’ll be surprised how much more enjoyable swimming will be!